CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 4, 2007







these are some more pictures of me and bandit takin at our house in iowa park. i was playing basketball and a lady across the street was a professional photographer and she had extra film and didnt know what to do with it. so she took pictures of us. i had all my hair under my hat. it was long. that was the year i let it get down to

the bottom of my jaw line. that was just the hair on the side of my head and the back. the top was probly the same length but my hair is really curly so it looks shorter. im letting it grow out agian and get long like that. i hate my hair short. the cool thing about living there at iowa park was when i went to school some girls i hhung out with would purposely sit behind me in class and they would play wit my hair and it put me to sleep.

1 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Andy, I like your dog! Beautiful! And, I like your hair the shorter. You don't want it to grow out and look shaggy, I'm sure! Talk to you later.