CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 14, 2007

hey wats up? so yeah im looking at home plans. your probly wondering why im doing that. im only 17. well ill tell you why. because i can and i want to. so boooyaaa. yeah see i have this sertian house that i am going to build and im just getting ideas. im not gonna build it now or any time soon. but after i become a fire fighter i am going to start building it then. after i get through training and stuff and i get done with highschool. its gonna be a big two story house. im gonna make it out of big sandstone blocks. not those little bitty 5 pound bricks. im talking about 100 pound blocks. oh yeah. but instead of using wood, im gonna use steel 2 by 4s. oh yeah my house will be built to last. ohe yes and its gonna be a 4 bed room house. i know what your thinking. your thinking im crazy and why would i spend that much money on a house. well because its mine. the frame is gonna be steel, and its gonna have a big basement. its gonna be really cool. its not gonna be just a normal house. see my house will a spanish style house. built of blocks. im tryin to find a decent looking sketch that will resemble my house. you probly think im dreaming. but you know what. i am going to do this and nothing will stop me. your wondering how im gonna do this well my uncle is a brick layer and used to build houses. and my other uncle does build houses. and im gonna get a really big cherry picker to pick up those blocks. im gonna have uncle teach how to lay foundation and im gonna hire a plmber. im not messin with that.me and plumbing dont mix. anyways, my dad knows alot about electricty and all that stuffso im gonna learn that. my brother knows how to roof. he did that for a summer job his first or second year of college. pretty cool huh? my family knows alot of stuff. anywho. like i was saying. its gonna have big pool in the back yard. with a big privacy fence. that will be wooden lined with steel. the fence will be at least 8ft. but the best part of all this is the house i am going to build is gonna be on a hill. over loking my town. wichita falls. the front of the house will be facing east and the back will be facing west. of course. that way i can get up at the crack of dawn and watch the sun come up and i ca sit on my back porch and watch the sun go down. my room will have a balcany.that way i can sit up there and just look over the city. haha. but believe me this is not going up in a matter of weeks. it will be a while before its ready to live in. but when it is ready to live in it will be amazing. it might be two story. im still trying to decide on that. but it will have four bed rooms. dude this has gotten really long. oh yeah hey kevin if you read this, i ment to call you today. or yesterday if you read this tomorrow. which ever. i ment to call you man im really sorry. i hope i will see you at church tomorrow. well cracker jacks. i just told you what my house is gonna look like. i must way to much time on my hands. but its ok. i didnt tell you every detail. you will see. just stick around and in about two years it will start to come up. really people as soon as i get done with all my training im gonna start looking for that sertain spot of land and im gonna start laying foundation, and start doing all that fun stuff. every chance i get i will be working on that house. i really cant wait. i will make that thing my own. i will pour my sweat and probly a little bit of my blood into that house. but i wont stop untill its finished. i cant find a picture that fits my style. so i guess im done. i will see yall later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like its gona be alot of wrk but it sounds worth it too cause thats gona be a BEAUTIFUL house!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.