CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 16, 2007

hey yall i changed my id name. so if your wondering who this dude named viking is. thats me. you may wonder why i did that. well ill tell you. i am a viking. some of my ancestors on my dads side were norwiegens, and they married germans so there you have it. now we all know that the germans made swords for the vikings. we also know that the vikings took over the world at one point in time. i had to tell you that so i could tell you this. i could make my own sword and take over the world. now if you still dont get it. then i keep reading untill you do. i just thought i would let yall know that. dont know why i just felt like writing it. so i hope you get the joke. later yall.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is gona sound rly bad but hahahaha i dont get the joke!!!