CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

hey how are ya? if you read my last post and didnt understand it then dont worry. i was trying to sort something out by typing. it kinda worked but then agian im still confused. so i took my own advice and the next morning i woke up ate breakfast and did some homework but then i got my shoes on wrapped my hands and went to boxing and hammering on my boxing bag. as a matter of fact i hammered so hard that i wore a whole in my knuckle. i was raging adn then after about an hour of nothing butt boxing i unwrapped my hands and started lifting weights. after i got done working out i could barely pick up a cup. so my day went really well. then today i woke up and im really sore. i dont think i could hold hands up long enough to box today. thats a good thing. if hurt then i got a great workout. then i will be doing it agian tomorrow. i cant wait. so yeah my day is going fairly good. i talked to my big brother toaday and hes doing good after his surgery. he is still siting arounnd the house. but other then that hes doing pretty good. every body is doing good. and that is groovy. so im sitting here looking at my hand and there is a spot on my knuckle that has a whole in it. its really cool looking. its redish and its got little specs of black and grey. ok my times is up so if any of you want to see my hand just ask me at church and i will gladly show you. i think my knucks are swolen. sweet. yes i did have my hands wrapped with tape and i had gloves on. so just in case your thinking im boxing with out gloves your wrong. i only do that with people i dont know. lol. im just kidding i dont start fights. i just hit a bag so that i can have to win the fight if i get in one. ok so ummmm. later

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooo boxing is cool. I wouldnt mind hitting around a bag of beans.

Priss said...

you can make a picture slideshow on rockyou.com, it will give you directions... good luck!