CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 1, 2007

ola. if you were me and i were you, and you wich would really be me just happen to be interested in a perticular girl that might be interested in you wich would really be me. then what would (aka me) do? how would you atrrack her attention and actually get her to talk to you? what do you say and how do you say it? oh boy. im a dumb dumb. im so conbulated i cant think in a staright curve. i just think about what to say and how to say it with out looking like an absolute idiot. i mean i know what i want to say but when i get a chance to say it i get cottn mouth. i think i just need to ummmmm. OH YES!!!!!! I SHOULD GO LIFT WEIGHTS AND BOX!!!!!! THAT ALLWAYS TAKE MY TROUBLES AWAY. for a while. then after that im to sore to think about the rest of the world and all i think about is getting a nice hot shower. yes thats what ill do. wow its amazing what you can think of when your going crazy about a problem. thats all yall. see ya on the flipside

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah you kinda lost me like half way through but wat i understood got me to laughing!!!

Unknown said...

I don't mean to state the obvious, but if you just be yourself around her she'll see what a great guy you are and will most likely fall for you too.


Good Luck!