CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

aloha yall. hey i went to hyc right well while i was there i had an amazing experience. i met a bunch of new people and i got one persons fone number wich i thought was pretty cool. the cool thing is i can actually talk to her with out getting nervous. when i first met her it felt like i had known her for my entire life. for the first time in a long time i have a friend that i can talk to and not get so messed up with emotions. what im trying to say is. i have a friend and she is really cool. it feels good. she has such a soft voice. its cool and i have to be really quiet just to hear every word she says. she is some one i could hang out with and have fun with. it feels good. i havent had anything likethis in three years. and the last time that ended up pretty bad. but for some reason i trust this girl more then i trust some people ive known for a while. but i can tell you this i trust my dog more then any one in the world. he is right here beside me right now. he is such a good dog. you may think im stupid or wierd but hey i dont really have anything else to write about. and besides if you met her you would like her. so yeah ive been working out hard core this week. uhuh. sure have. got the busted knuckles to prove it. so yeah. how about that local sports team? you know the one that plays that game? with that ball? its getting late and im getting wacky. ive been here for almost years and i am just now starting to open up to every one. you guys are just now starting to see what my family sees. but you guys have never seen me when its like late and im really tired, and get to that piont where i start talknig out of my head and start babbling about really crazy stuff and change from the quiet layed back guy that you all know and transform into the craziest person youve ever seen. i can be sitting in a chair and see something and start laughing like crazy. when that happens it doesnt stop for about 30 minnutes and then after it does stop i look dead. i mean when i get that way i really dont feel anything. you could hit me in the face witha stick and i would just sit there. well i would probly fall over. but once i do there is no getting me up. when im that way i feel nothing. no pain no happyness no anger no love no heat no cold. im just there taking up space. thats when my family usually lays me down on my bed and covers me up because im to zombafied to ado anything. then i go to sleep and dream of all kinds of stuff. you have never seen me like that. believe me if you did you would probly look at me a whole new way. and if you told me about it i will stand there and look at you like your a bowl of shaving cream. i wont remember. guarrenty, i will not know what your talking about. so if you ever see me start geting really hyper then you should get a video camera because what i say and or do can be funny believe it or not. i know that may come as supprise to you but it is. so yeah if you ever see me hyper then get a video camera and tape it then watch me go from realy hyper to absolutely dead.it happens very quickly. ill be really hyper and then out of no where im no longer classified as living. it gets funny. later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! i gota see you wen you do that some time!! lol!! mabee sometime after church you can come home with us an spen the nite or somtin and we can like rok out an stuff an plus ill get to see this amazing experiance that you just described!! lol

Heather Feather said...

haha your amazing andy...

Heather Feather said...

haha its syrup maple syrup... as far as the other question i'd have to show you its hard to explain...you have to mess with the HTML template.