CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 14, 2007

hey yall um i think im in troulbe. let me explain. no to long. let me sum up. hyc i met a girl. i got her number. ive been calling her sometimes. today. i was kinda mad. tehn i called her i dont know why but i did. she started talking and i felt better. im not mad anymore. i didnt even talk much. i just listened to her. this cant be good. she has such a soft voice i had to push the fone all the way in my ear just to hear her. but i liked it.?.???? is this a bad thing??? im lost. really i dont know what to do. she makes me happy. this is scary. im not used to this. im serious people. i dont know what to do. its kinda cool. i like it. its wierd. im like not myself. its creepy. somebody help.!!!!!!! and she is so pretty its not even funny. i know what ill do. i shall go BOX!!! yes maybey that will do something. WHAT DO I DO??????????????????????? i cant possibly have a crush on this girl. i rpomissed my self i would never do that agian. i cant even spell. im breaking down... i catch my self thinking about her when im suppossed to be doing something or im seppossed to have my mind on things like god or school or lifting weight or boxing. what is wrong with me???????????? i think i need to run away from this. i really do. every time i talk to her i get happy. and it feels really good. did i menchin i cant spell. i have to keep deleting a word because i spell it wrong and then i have to write it all over agian. i should run from these feelings. i will. i am. im in baaaad shape aint i? i would make horrible marine. im to soft hearted. but thats why im gonna be a fire fighter. someone help?????? please!!!! im really messed up. i have to go beet my knuckles up now. so leave a comment. let me know. and i will get back to you as soon as i can my knuckles covered in blood. you may think its funny but i dont. it just means that i have to build a wall around my self so that no one can get in and mess me up. im gonna go bleed now. later yall

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha now you noe how i feel about the rice rocket!!!! i just dnt know wat to do!!!!! i think that ima get it though cause i thought bout some stuff and i think thats wats rite 4 now!!!! i hope you figure out wat to do with shala and if you ever wana tlk 2 me bout it you noe that im here lol!!!!!!!!!!