CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

well i am starting to remember SOME stuff. i still dont remember what happened last week but my dad said it should come back. but there is also a possability that i wont remember last week. my mom got a concusion when she was pregnate with me and she said there is still somestuff she doesnt remember.im starting to remember some stuff on the guitar and the bass but nto alot. most of that stuff is all blank. the only stuff i can play at the moment is stuff i have heard since sunday. thats all i can play right now but hopefully the rest of the stuff will fall in behind that. i havent been able to go church because my parents dont want me up and moving around. so i dont know how the rest of my week will be. but my dad did say i can start lifting agian on saturday, so im excited about that. i hate sitting around and doing nothing. it is really bad. i cant wait untill the week end though. that way i can actually do something. yeah!!!!! well see ya later

0 comments: