CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

A - Available or Single? im available. and im single to.


B - Best Friend- i dont really know so im gonna put my dog bandit


C - Cake or Pie? cherry pie. yeah buddy!!


D - Drink of choice- mountain dew. or coke


E - Essential Item- wieght lifting and running.


F - Favorite Color- electric blue


G - Gummi Bears of Worms-worms the sour ones.


H - Hometown- I was born in Muskogee Ok but I consider Wichita Falls my home town.


I - Indulgence- STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! medium rare.


J - January or February -niether


K - Kids - NONE. IM STILL FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!


L - Life isn't complete without - God, nice fast car, and motorcycles and wieght lifting



M - Marriage date - none. there gonna have to catch me first!!!!!!!!!! wich is not gonna happen for a long time.



N - Number of siblings four. two of each



O - Oranges or Apples - depends on the day.



P - Phobias/Fears um i dont think either of those words are any part of my life.



Q - Favorite Quote - aint skeered/ no fear.



R - Reasons to Smile - God, and one person who makes me happy and makes my day every time i see them



S -Season(ing) Seasons - SUMMER!!!!!!! and spring. SuGaR!!!!



T - Tag Three - larry, curly, and moe. i dont know who all has been tagged so ill just play it safe




U - Unknown fact about me - im about as secretive as they come.



V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals - dude any body who knows me knows that i get weak and sick if i dont have meat every day. it is literally my life source



W - Worst Habit? not telling some one how I feel untill its to late.



X - X-rays or Ultrasounds - dude Ive got both. and more and belive me i use them every chance i get



Y - Your favorite foods - STEAK!!! POTATOES!!!! CHICKEN, AND BISCUTS AND GRAVY



Z - Zodiac - cancer.

1 comments:

Willard said...

dude, sorry man, but runnings not an item, lol! i'm just messin' with ya!!!