CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 12, 2007

hello every one. i dont know about you but i have had a very good day. hopefully it stays that way when my family gets home. but anywho. on to more importent subjects. i have an awsome rageous plan!!!!!!!!! and the only thing you have to do is cross your fingers, and hope it works.....lol i cant tell you what it is just yet. i have to try out before i tell you. but the thing is i have try it out on my dad. that is the reason for crossing your fingers. i just hope he lets me finish what i am saying when i tell him. but anywho. let look on the bright side. IF it works. I SAID IF!!!!!!!!!!!! it works it will totally awsome. because it would involve me and my awsome father, and something else. but it would be like, penut butter and jelly!!! like bbq and ribs! it would like the greatest thing. it would deffenitly be a first for me and my dad. but it would be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok let put it in words we can all understand. it would be cooler then cool!!!! it be absolutely out rageous... no joke if i can get my awsome plan to work then i would be one happy guy. because it just be me and my dad. it would rock my sox off.. hahahaha!!!! man i wish i could you.......... its leagal. dont worry. im just hoping praying that he goes for it. it would be awsome because if he does then it would give us more of a chance to become closer then we are. were allready close but i want to be closer. let me put this way it would give me and him a chance to get away from the rest of the world. it would let us escape. we could actually sit back and enoy the ride. well i am going keep you guys wondering whati it is im talking about. but i have to. just cross your fingers, and i will keep praying that god will make him want to do it. welp. thats it. later yall.

0 comments: