CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 3, 2007

dude its 12:23 and im writing on this thing. i am at mens confrence yes every body is in bed a sleep. i cant sleep. so im just chillin here on my dads laptop. yeah its pretty cool. theres nothing else to do. oh and by the way i am looking at trucks on google.for those of you know me like that, and know what i do on the enternet. but i highly doubt any body at this church knows me like they want to.  i am just now starting to open up to all yall. i bet 90% of you cant even guess my favorite color. you probly dont even know why im so crazy.  but dont feel so bad i keep everybody in the dark about everything. if you dont know what is going on in my life then dont feel bad because nobody does. just me and my dog bandit. its not that i dont trust yall its just that i have never tolled anybody anything about whats going on in my life. i have allways been the quiet one and i never cared what people thought about me. still am the quiet one. still dont care what people think about me.  for example. hey kevin wats going on man????? i just wanna give a shout out to all my peoples that are reading this thing. WATS UP???????? see if i cared what people thought i would not have wrote that. by the way folks i have never been a good speller. so if you think i was raised in a barn then your wrong. im just from oklahoma. and plus i never cared about spelling class. im about to get off of this thing because im starting to get nuttier then a fruit basket, so i guess ill check yall later. good night all yall sleeping people.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha dude i cant spell ither its al gud!!!! an its AWESOME to nt care wat pple think!!!!! i dnt either!!!!!! lol well newaz hope u have fun at mens conf!!!! lata!!!