CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 7, 2007

Semper fidelis!!!! This is the motto of the United States marine corps; it means allways faithful, to God, family, country, and the corps. when I was at men’s conference brother McLaughland spoke about being faithful to God. no matter what happens you stay faithful. If life throws you a curve ball like say someone in your family gets diagnosed with a deadly disease, you can not start blaming god and asking why did this happen. It’s our human nature to do that, but we can’t. We have to stay faithful and keep believing that god will see us through. Don’t blame god. Don’t blame the doctors. You can’t blame any body. You have to just give your problem to god and he WILL see you through. Some times God will test us to see how strong our faith actually is. He wants us to be more then just a sunshine soldier. What I mean by that is He wants to know if your gonna be there worshiping Him and praising Him.

Semper fidelis semper paratus!!!!!!!!!! Not many people know about that one. It means always ready. What ever comes your way you must be ready. for example living for God can be hard because Satan will throw some thing at you and try to make you fall. You have to be ready to fight; I mean spiritually. I’m talking to myself to. We should all try to be ready for what ever happens. Who knows, God may pick you or me to come on home before He decides to come back. We should be ready for what ever comes our way. Anything can happen at any time.

Ut sementem feceris ita metes!!!!!!! As you sow, so will you reap. Don’t do anything you will regret. How much simpler can it get.

In vino veritas!!!!! There is truth in wine (truth is told by him who has drunk wine). Brother Huntley preached a great message on Thursday night. We ain’t as drunk as we 'pose' to be. He didn’t say this in these exact words, but what he did say is when someone is drunk they will tell you. They will straight up tell they are drunk. They may not say I’m drunk. They may say something like what seems to be the problem occifer, or im not as thunk as you drink I am; things like that will tell you when some one is drunk. I was looking up Latin phrases and I saw this one so I just had to put it on here. Take another drink.

Well I guess that’s all I could find right now. So I hope ya’ll enjoyed it.

Oh yeah, one more: si vis pacem, para bellum!!!!! If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

Ok I’m done ya’ll. I will most likely write more later.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Andy thats really good i did enkoy it very much so.....take another drink......see ya later

Patti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti said...

I am glad that you got something out of Men's Conference. I guess you were actually listening. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

wow thats deep!! lol i likd that it was gud!!