CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

hey wats up? its 3:26 am and im still up. i dont know why but i am. i wish it start thndering and lighting. and raining. LONGGGGG and hard.i love stormy weather. its so relaxing. little bit of rolling thunder. lighting dancing around everywhere and rain falling in every direction. if i put two of the same letters in a word dont think anything of it. first of all im looking at the key board and second i am starting to feel the afex of the pill i took.im starting to get loopy. so if start talking about something that is totally random then think nothing of it. its the meds talkin not me. actually what i took is a pain pill that the oral sergin perscribed to me when i got my wisdom teeth out and he said that i can them refilled three times. im on the second. but he said that if i ever need them to knock out some pain then take one. he told me when i went in to get my teeeth out that the pills would make loopy and tired. after my last visit with him i told him the pills made me go to sleep and he said that if i ever need them to go to sleep then take one. i did. it works like a charm. he also wants to talk to my doctor and try to get me a perscription because these pills make me so relaxed that i dont even twitch. if i do its only like one twitch every five minutes.its so cool i am getting totally relaxed write at this very moment. its soooooooo cool. most likely in the next five minutes i am going to get up from this computer and go lay down on my bed. maybey. ok goodbye

1 comments:

Misty said...

Have a good night and thanks for the comment on my post. I am behind on putting another one out. Yeah, Sean is something else. He is pretty tough and hardly cried when he did that one. Sean is actually going to be able to beat Darren and Blake up one day. He doesn't stand for someone pushing him around. :)