CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 12, 2007

well my weak sure has been interesting. for starters last weak i started to get sick but i didnt.i just had a headache. i took two advil and a few hours later i was runnin around being normal, and doing crazy stuff. just like always. thank god all i had this weak was a stopped up nose. but it didnt stop me from doin anything except breathing. i dont mind the cold so much its all the unpleasent things that have to come with it.like the flew, colds, the cold air. i can take anything you throw at me. but if i have the choise of doing everything but the cold. ill take it. but ill rpobly end up moving to a log cabbon up in the rockies some where. on the side of a mountain. ill wake up every morning at 5:30 and get some thing to drink and go sit on my front or back porch and wach the sun come up. then ill go get my fishing pole and siit out on a lake in a row boat in absolute peace. i like the water. not enough to join the navy but enough to have my own boat. hopefully a pretty good sized one man boat. and a row boat. my house will have a lake in the back that leads into a bigger lake. then after a few hours of fishing or just rowing, ill go and take a shower. then ill go chop some fire wood or somethin and then who knows. but it will just be me and my dog. im one of those guys who could possibly fall in love and get married, but i will most likely just get a couple of good loyal dogs and live by my self. yup thats me. i could do that. probly the guy out of all of us boys who could. oh well there loss.. =)

2 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Hello Andy, I just wanted to stop by and check on you to see how things are going for you. Hang in there and let the Lord lead you to the right job at the right time. I've read all of your posts. You've got a lot to offer so be your best!

andrew said...

thank you. i am trying to be my best. i cant even remember the last time i checked my blog. i guess i get to caught up in the things i have to do i just completely forget to get on a computer. i dont even check my email that much anymore. im trying to my best i really am. thank you vebry much siter elms. hopefully after i get the right job mabye ill actually try to slow down for a girl to try and catch me. but who knows. im single and im lovin it. oh well.