CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008


intellagence at its best!!!! ladies and gentle men this is the famous BANDIT REAGON DIABLO... a thief and the king of all devils. i took this picture of my dog when were coming home or going to arizona. i dont remember wich but my dad was driving and the person in fron of us out of no where slowed down to a crawl and my dad was forced to push on the brakes kinda hard. but my dog being as smart as he is didnt want to go flying forward so he stuck his paw on the back of my seat and literally braced himself. as if he actually new what he was doing. i wouldnt put it past him. he probably did because my dog is a master mind. its funny because ive herd people say that dogs can learn up to like 500 words and sometimes more. i think my dog has gone past the point of 500. get this my dogis so smart that he has his own internal clock. my dad gets up at 4:00am everyday to go pray and when my dad gets up my dog will get up and go outside on his chain. and if my dad misses a day if he sleeps in or cant get up my dog will push my parents door open and go in to there room and wake them up. he knows when its time to go to bed and he knows when its time to play, and eat. he even knows that when we get up early on sunday that we are going to church. even wensday nights he knows when its time for us to be leaving for church. like now he is sitting beside me trying to get to go tobed. if dont go to bed in the next fewfew minutes hes gonna start getting really cranky and loud. he thinks that every time he eats something he has to go outside for a while. its more of a habbit then anything else. if we dont take him out. he stand at the door and literally talk to us and dance around like has to go to the bathroom. when you take him out he just lays down on the porch. hes a con artist. when he was a puppy a broom stick fell on his leg and he started limping around like it hurt. then he got wrestling with me and he forgot about and my grandpa said something aobut him being hurt and so he started limping agian. BUT it was the wrong leg. it was really funny. i love my dog. he does some of the wierdest things. if he catches something and kills it he will bring to me and look up like see what ive got. and then when i try to take it from him he gets all protective. and ive never had a more faithfull dog. since the day we brought him home he has never left my side. i love that. because when i get my car what ever car i get hes gonna be riding shotgun. and if i go pick up kevin or somebody he will jump in the back. dont you just love that. i love my dog sooooooo much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know right! i miss my dog zoey so much! i cant say she was very smart though lol but she was just always happy and also she was a total clutz just like me lol but she ate something bad or something cause she just started laying around and died but yea i understand when you say your dogs your best friend

Linda Elms said...

Andy, your dog is really pretty! Or, should I say "good-lookin'"? I love dogs! I haven't had one for awhile, but when we did we had so much fun with them. Thanks for sharing yours with us! Kevin, I think you ought to get another one! :)

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
A face uprise surgery most of the time takes an hour or two Every surgeon performs going to be the strategies on the his or otherwise him or her extraordinary way. Some complete a minumum of one aspect concerning going to be the face at a multi function time and numerous excersice back and forth back and forth the industrys The incisions are started above going to be the hair line at going to be the sides of the head extend with your natural line everywhere in the front of going to be the ear, and continue behind the ear lobe to understand more about going to be the a lesser number of scalp. A small incision often made as little as the chin,if going to be the shoulder blades is going to need have the desired effect The surgeon separates going to be the skin both to and from going to be the fat and muscle below Fat is that often either cut or perhaps suctioned both to and from around going to be the shoulder blades and chin to learn more about maximize contour. Then going to be the underlying muscle tissue and membrane is because tightened the skin is usually that seduced back and excess skin is always that removed. Stitches harmless going to be the layers having to do with tissue and in just minutes going to be the incisions. Metal video tutorials may be the case which can be used everywhere in the going to be the scalp. After going to be the an operation a multi function drain tube may be the placed as few as going to be the skin behind going to be the ear to learn more about drain any circulation of blood that and you'll have procure there. The head may be the case loosely wrapped all around the bandages to minimize bruising and swelling.