CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

well another one has come and gone. one more year that i didnt have any body to call my own. but do you see me worrying about that. naaaaaa. actually i had my dog. but thats totally different. i guess we had each other. he doesnt have a girl and neither do i. so if your wondering why i dont have any body then heres the answer. i didnt try to get any one. i probably could have gotten some one if i had tried but i really didnt feel like it. but i had my dog. and he had me.were just a couple of guys that are just living life one day at a time. and if theres any body out there that worried about me then you should know that i havent done anything stupid in a while and i really dont feel like it at the moment. now tomorrow is a different story but for now im just all calm and relaxed. i got some free pizza tonight. me an my mom went down to johny's corner the local gas station down the road and i walked in the lady goes ok do you want this piece of pizza? its either you or the trash can. yes your thinking right. i took the pizza. i know that i had just ate a couple of hours ago but i just could not turn a free piece of pizza. and besides i didnt want them to have go through all the effort of making it and then just throwing it away. that would be a sin. and theres not any homeless people out here to eat it so it would have been wasted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol u musta been bored last night but hey its cool i was bored too i didnt have anything to do and plus my cell phone got shut off and i couldnt even talk to my peoples i was lonely and bored :(

Linda Elms said...

Come on you guys! You can't be bored! You've got too much going for you to be bored! Bored is for people who are lazy and "lazy you're NOT"! You can always find something worthwhile to do, if it's just "take out the trash" or "clean your room", or "vaccuum for your Mom", or "read a good book", or "read your Bible", or "pray"! I never allowed my boys to say BORED! If they EVER said BORED, I would definitely find them something to do. :) Ya'll are GREAT GUYS, so come on....take on the challenge and don't ever be BORED again! Love you both!