CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

WOW!!!tonight i went to the faith mission thing and it was amazing. most of those people ive seen before. tonight completely blew my mind. after the service all those people looked a little bit happier. i saw them and they had a smile on there face and they were so happy to get the food. wich was amazing. YES i brought some home. yall i dont the words to describe what happened to me. i was literally broken. i look at them and then i look at every thing i have. we hear it all the time. but yall we are so blessed. i cant describe it. standing in the back of the room during the service, i couldnt help but think. what are the chances that some one like me was born into a family like the one i have? if would not have been for God i would either be dead or worse. what ever that may be. i dont know were i would be. when the singers started singing, i was doing everything i could to keep from crying. and then when ever Karen started singing HOLY HOLY HOLY.. i just about lost it. i love to hear Karen sing. her voice is so soothing. when she started singing, i felt the muscles in my neck start to loosin up. every body did an amazing job. i think im gonna start going to this every time. it makes me feel good to know that im doing something good for people instead of not doing anything at all. Travon probably wont read this but i want to thank him for trying to get us to go. im so glad i went. the next time the church does this you can sign me up. im gonna try my best to be there. well i gotta go to bed. my moms telling to hurry up and its not even tonight any more its tomorrow. or today. how ever you say that. well good night to every one who reads this post. let me know what you think

0 comments: