CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008


ok. imagine this. but BIGGER!!!! when i get my bike the first im going to buy is one of these things and im going to put it on my helmet. yes down the center. except im gonna have a full face helmet. one that covers your head and face.not just the top of my head. but yeah im getting one of these and its gonna be a littla bit bigger. that way when i ride people will think oh wow. that has spikes on his head. he must have had to special order that helmet. oh yes. this is just one of the many things i will be wearing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude that is AWESOME itd b cooler if the spikes were bullets........

Linda Elms said...

Ya'll are crazy! That's getting too wild...but you didn't ask me. But, most young "ladies" would not like this, I'm sure! :)

andrew said...

haha. i know that most girls wont like it. but thats ok. i dont even think any of the girls here like me like that.

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.