CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

ill try to keep this short. i woke up today and i was feeling pretty good. i dont know why but i was. guess i had a good dream. who knows. but i got up and did something to my blog checked my email and all that. then i got dressed and went ut and mowed the lawn. after that i saw one of my friends and we had a chat. then i went to town and took my sister some where and me and my mom drove around for a while then we went to acadamy and looked around and if there is any thing you need that deals with the out doors or fitness thats the place to go. but anyways. i saw one of my old friends there and he was with his dad who is a former marine. they were looking at guns and so was and he taught me how to hold an assault rifle. it was a combination of an m16 and an m4. it was bad and i really want one. it wasnt very light but it wasnt very heavy it was kinda in between. but it rocked because the way your suppossed to hold an assault rifle is totally differnt from a normal gun. its hard to explain with out showing you. but it was cool. then my day got even better because after we picked up my dad we stopped to get some gas and a guy pulled up in a 1971 buick skylark. but i didnt pay any attention to it when he pulled up. but i said something to my mom about the pipes and i guess he heard me becuase he revd his engine up and the pipes start roaring. it was really cool. while my dad was getting gas i talked to the guy about his very cool car and it was just really cool.we talked about were he bought it and what he was going to do to it and what was allready in it. it was really cool it was blue and it had chrome. even though it had some chipped paint it still looked good. i just had a good day all around. its pretty cool. i just hope tomorow goes as good as today went. dude. and i said i was gonna keep this short. oh yeah to top things off i got to talk to my grandpa tonight. hes a great guy. i wsh i could see him more though. well thats all. good night.

0 comments: