CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

May 18, 2007. The day of DEATH!!!!! On this day something very horrible happened. Some body died. Thats right. I said somebody died. It started out as a harmless game of ball and just having fun. Outside enjoying the nice day. The kids line up and get ready to go out for a pass. HIKE!!! They take off in a full out run. One guy goes short and cuts. great catch. He turns and tries to juke his opponent when it happens. The collision that will change his life. He stands to his feet and looks down at the guy he hit, who happens to be on the ground. The young man gets back on the line and gets ready to go agian. What he doesn't know is that hes already bleeding. Inside his head. Nobody knows this. His mother tells him its time to go get his dad. He says ok and he goes to the car. When he gets in the car he realizes he has a very bad head ache and takes some medicine. What he doesn't know is that a few minutes after he takes the meds his blood is thinned. he starts bleeding intensely. Still not aware. By the time they get to Midwestern state he can no longer stay awake. Hes all ready fighting for his life. His family rushes him to the ER and by the time he gets there hes almost gone. they take him back asap. The head nurse told an RN to get the papers ready. By then he is starting to lose this battle. The RN comes back into the room and whispers to the head nurse that the chopper is warming up. after hearing those words he knows that something is not right. In a matter of seconds everything stops. He lost consciousness. He lost his life that day. Laying on the ER bed he felt his heart stop. His breathing stopped. There was to much bleeding that they could not find. The CAT scan showed negative. Everything goes black, and everything goes quiet. silent as a grave yard. He knows that he is no longer part of the living. This young man has died. Laying there on that bed in the blackness something starts to happen. A light at the end of his bed. A stair case emerges. Behind the stair case. A beautiful choir of angles. Then a man walks down the stair case. But hes not a normal man. Much bigger. An angle. One of Gods personal angles. This angle reaches out his hand. This is the end!!!!! Hes going home to be with his God. He doesn't have worry about anything any more. The young man reaches his hand out to take the hand of the angle that is going to take him home. Just as the young mans hand is right above the angles hand, the angle pulls his hand back. The young man is startled. Then out of the mouth of an angle he hears, YOUR TIME IS NOT DONE HEAR YET. I WILL RETURN FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE DONE. the angle turns and walks back up the stair case, and just as fast as they had appeared they were gone. Laying there in blackness once agian, the boy hears a faint sound. He hears the sound prayer. He can hear his pastors voice. Then what happened next brought silence to the room. As the doctor and the nurses were standing over him the young man opened his eyes. Silence came over the room. The boy set up and asked what had happened. he looked at his parents and said I'm hungry. God stepped into that room. I don't know why he did it but he did. God brought this young man back from the dead. The next day it happened agian. The boy lay on the floor limp and lifeless. While at church some of the men were praying and the boy saw the same thing agian. The angle said the same thing. the boy came back. Twice God raised him from the dead. So you see May 18 will all ways be a special day. Why you may ask. I'll tell you why. May 18, 2007 is the day that I died.thats right I'm not making this up. since that day my life has drastically changed. Sometimes i wonder why God brought me back and what he has planned for me. i don't know the answers to these questions. The one thing I do know is that i know where I'm going when I die. you can laugh at me if you want i don't care. God still works miracles. I know!! Your looking at one. If it wasn't for God then my body would sic feet under and my soul would rejoicing and praising the Lord. I would have beaten all of you there. But God knows what is best for me and he knows that if I would have died that day then theres no telling what would have happened. And on top of that. The girl that God has picked out for me might have never married. I would not want that to happen. well I hope you got something out of this. good night.

3 comments:

Randal Hallford said...

I will always remember that day, also.

I stood in the ER room and prayed, knowing that you were going to die. I could see all the symptoms for myself. Fixed and dilated pupil, short difficult breathing,water pouring from your eyes. Cold clammy skin of shock. Nurses literally running around trying to get you ready for the helicopter ride to Dallas. And then the Pastor arrived and we prayed again. They had taken you to get a CAT scan, and when they returned a few minutes later, the Dr. said" there is no apparent damage".
Then you woke up.

I became very old that day. But I thank God that you returned to us, and while things are pretty different now, you still have a chance to outlive me. No parent should have to outlive their children. I know that Jesus knew this pain as part of the price he paid on Calvary, when he looked at his mother and told her to look to John as her son now, and instructed John to look to Mary as his mother now. We need the fellowship to bear this kind of pain.

Never forget you have a mission for God, and a reason for being alive. Never forget Who made you alive again; both in body and in spirit.

Friggy said...

An ammazing day. And a very good post, I must say that I'm amazed! But do me a favor huh? let's not relive it... You had me scared.. to death, lol! Jk love ya

Anonymous said...

Andy, I remember praying with everyone in the ER room that day, and I'm glad you're still with us!
Give your entire being to God. Get your directions and instructions from the Bible and that 'lost' feeling will leave. We love you!

Bro. Elms