CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

well as most of you know by now i was at camp when heather told me that had wanted me to call her. so i called my mom and found out that i had been accepted into the fire academy in wichita falls. i couldnt sit still the entire day. i was so excited and i was ready to come home and get started. but i stayed for camp and had a great time. but when i found out that i got in i just had to scream. i did to. right while darren gilbert was talking about the ultimate game or something. i told kassie and cathrine and joseph and kassie told me to scream so i did. ever body looked me like i was freak to. it was kinda funny. but yes i did get into the fire academy and i go to take the written test on september 27th.the test is made up of reading comprehension and algebra. im not very smart when it comes to algebra. so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN REMEMBER THIS STUFF. and then after the written test i go take the physical. that will be the easy part. woooohooooo.!!!!!!!!!!!!! well thats all for now later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats dude that's FREAKING AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to go to police acadamy! We gonna have so much fun man!!!! And I'm sure you'll do fine, just make sure you study!

andrew said...

yeah. im gonna have to start looking at all the stuff i need to study. im gonna do swat team one day. im gonna be the sniper.

Anonymous said...

I'll be right there with ya in SWAT bro, maybe even FBI someday. Who knows.

Friggy said...

This sucks why couldn't I be a guy so I could do all the fun stuff....

andrew said...

well all i know is that were gonna kick some major butt dude. and to answer your question sis. i dont know. youll have to ask God about that one.

Anonymous said...

Lol hey girls can do fun stuff too.......

Friggy said...

ya, like he'd listen, lol