CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008






dude last night i was ubducted by aliens and they took me up into there space ship. i was stuck on a bed of some sort. then i heard this noise that sounded like clippers. i tried to fight but i couldnt move then the next thing i know theres a mirror in front of my face and im looking at my head.then i realized how good it looked and i was like wow.then they put me to sleep and i woke up in my bed. crazy stuff happens in this town yall. seriously. hahahaha. naaaaaa. not really i just got up this morning and shaved my head. then my mom shaved the rest of it when they got home. so its all good. ive got white walls. ennjoy.

3 comments:

Heather Feather said...

awwwwwww im soooooooo sad...seriously very very sad...why cant your parents accept aliens have awesome taste in hair?? lol jk jk

Anonymous said...

dude! thats AWESOME! its not blue though......

andrew said...

i didnt have any die. or i would have.