CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

ok. this getting really old. my life is at the boringest place ever. i just had my stupid wisdom teeth takin out and i cant do anything. i cant do anything for about another week. dude i dont want to take it easy. i want to lift weights and box untill i cant stand or move. then i will think about taking it easy. but i probly wont because i will probly go get my sledge hammer and a shovle and dig out some poles that are in my back yard then i will probly mow the lawn then ill probly go run.and after ive done all that i will go take a shower and then i will go for a walk around town, yes i can do that unlike most of you. my town is very small and you could drag race from one to the other. my town is a drag strip. thats all. its a mile long.straight roads. and absolutely no kids in the roads. ok im running out of stuff to say. yeah im out.

0 comments: